Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Your business faces different risks every day. Business insurance helps protect you from the unexpected costs that accompany these risks, including accidents, natural disasters, lawsuits and other incidents.
Vogel Insurance Group believes every client is entitled to personalized business insurance benefits. We understand you may face significant setbacks in the event of unexpected operational issues, so we’ll ensure your insurance coverage can help you pick up the pieces and move forward successfully.
What Is Business Insurance?
It takes a lot of work to keep your company up and running, but it only takes one disaster—such as a lawsuit, fire, severe weather or theft of property—to cause damage from which you might not be able to recover.
With business insurance, you’ll be better able to withstand the personal and financial harm done by unexpected hazards. The right benefits help to support and provide assistance to recover financially. This coverage enables you not to spend company funds and potentially experience an operational setback.
What Are the Types of Business Insurance?
Business insurance isn’t a single policy like homeowners, auto or life insurance. Instead, it’s an umbrella term that refers to numerous commercial insurance options that a business might need.
We can help optimize your combination of benefits to give you the most beneficial coverage. Various types of insurance many businesses choose to have include:
- Commercial property insurance—If something damages physical property, such as your building or possessions, this coverage can help you repair or replace them.
- General liability insurance—This covers your business if it is deemed responsible for property damage or bodily injuries to another party, such as a client or vendor. This coverage also helps cover claims arising from reputational harm and personal and advertising injuries.
- Business interruption insurance—This coverage can help you pay the bills if you must temporarily close after a damaging incident.
- Commercial auto insurance—When the company owns vehicles, this coverage can supply the requisite physical damage, liability and other benefits to help your business afford the costs of wrecks or other vehicle hazards.
- Workers’ compensation insurance—If one of your employees experiences a work-related illness or injury, workers’ compensation insurance can help provide wages and coverage for medical costs.
- Errors & omissions insurance—Claims of or lawsuits arising from claims of inaccurate professional advice or mistakes, negligence, misrepresentation, or violation of good faith and fair dealing can be costly for businesses. E&O insurance, which is also known as professional liability insurance, can help cover court costs or settlement costs arising from E&O claims or suits.
- Surety bonds—If you’re contractually bound to specific clients, bonds can guarantee that you’ll repay them if you cannot meet your obligations.
Various other types of coverage can also protect against specific risks and liabilities, including:
- Cyber liability insurance
- Employment practices liability insurance
- Hired/non-owned auto liability coverage
- Inland marine insurance
- Products/completed operations liability insurance
- Umbrella liability insurance
Small business owners may benefit financially by bundling their essential coverage into a business owners policy (BOP). A BOP is designed for small business operations and gives them several benefits (property, general liability, business interruption) in one policy at a single price. Not all businesses are eligible to purchase a BOP. To learn whether your business qualifies, contact Vogel Insurance Group today.
How Much Business Insurance Do I Need?
Your business is unique, so your insurance needs to be customized for your specific operational needs. We will work with you to optimize your benefits by tailoring your coverage limits, deductibles and endorsements.
How We Can Help
We’ve been serving the central Missouri area for more than 70 years. Our team at the Vogel Insurance Group can help you with the business insurance coverage that maximizes your benefits. Call us at one of our locations in Jefferson City, Fulton or Columbia to get started on a policy that meets the needs of your business.