Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Homeowners insurance is a type of insurance coverage designed to protect homeowners from financial losses resulting from damage or loss to their property. It typically covers incidents such as property damage, theft and vandalism, liability for third-party injuries or property damage, and additional living expenses if you cannot live in your home following a covered loss.
With homeowners insurance, policyholders can have peace of mind knowing that they are financially protected in case of unexpected events, allowing them to recover without facing devastating out-of-pocket expenses. Contact Vogel Insurance Group today to learn how we can help you build a homeowners insurance policy that meets your needs.
What Types of Coverage Are Typically Included in a Home Insurance Policy?
Every homeowners insurance policy is different, as policyholders can often tailor their policies to fit their unique needs. A standard homeowners insurance policy includes coverage for the following:
- Dwelling—This coverage can help pay for damage to physical elements of a home, including its foundations, roof, attached fixtures and plumbing or electrical systems.
- Other structures—This coverage can provide financial assistance for losses involving additional structures on a homeowner’s property, such as detached garages, sheds and guest houses.
- Contents—This coverage can help cover the costs of repairing or replacing personal possessions, such as furniture, clothing and electronics.
- Liability—This coverage can insulate a policyholder and other insureds from out-of-pocket expenses if they are at fault for the losses of a third party, such as a neighbor or passerby.
- Loss of use—This coverage can render financial aid for temporary living expenses if a covered incident temporarily uninhabitable a policyholder’s home.
Can I Customize My Home Insurance Coverage Based on My Needs?
You may need to purchase endorsements for your policy to fit your needs. For example, you may need to extend your personal property insurance coverage or gain coverage for water and sewer backups. Similarly, you may need to purchase more significant liability or property coverage. Work with Vogel Insurance Group to determine what coverages are right for you.
How to Get Homeowners Insurance
Vogel Insurance Group is here to help Missourians in and around Jefferson City get the homeowners insurance coverage they need at an affordable price. Reach out to us today to get your free home insurance quote.